PSA Sponsored Events
- Race for Education
- Breakfast with Santa
- Mother Son Bowling
- Father Daughter Dance
- Used Uniform Sales
- Family Liturgy Dinner
- Fall and Spring Vendor Fairs
- Holiday Shop
- Krause's Candy Sale
- Gala and Silent Auction
- HSS Annual Golf Classic
Parent School Association (PSA)
The Parent School Association is a group of dedicated parents who volunteer their time and talents to improve our school and bring us together as a community. All parents are members of this organization, and we encourage attendance at our meetings and participation in our events.
2022-2023 PSA Officer Board
- Mrs. Alicia Andrews
- Mrs. Samantha Ayala
- Mrs. Elizabeth Bogdanowicz
- Mrs. Kimberly DiGiorgi
The PSA will meet on a regular basis, and will announce a schedule of meetings in advance of the start of the school year. This information will be posted on our school's Google calendar as well as the detail calendar.
If you would like to get involved with the PSA, please speak to a PSA Officer or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you at our next meeting.
How to Get Clearance to Volunteer
1. Email our parish office at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to request information to sign up to volunteer, or call 518-477-7925.
2. The parish office will send you an email back that you need to open, fill in your information on, and hit submit to run a background check. The background check takes approximately 1-2 weeks to be returned.
3. Go to https://albany.cmgconnect.org/ and create an account and complete all 3 required trainings (Sexual Harassment Training, Policy Review, and Safe Environment Training). Once completed, download and email all three PDFs of the completion certificates to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Fill out an Emergency Information Form and provide a copy of your COVID-19 Vaccination Card. Send both to the email addresses above.
5. Our parish office will inform you when your background check clears and all training certificates are on file. They will then direct you to contact the school or PSA to begin volunteering.
Meeting Minutes 2021-2022
Do you have an idea for a PSA event? If so, please complete the Event Proposal Form below and submit to email@example.com