Our lunch program is catered by Carmen's Bistro in Troy, NY.
Lunch Choices and Cost
Lunch is available each day at Holy Spirit School. Please go to http://carmensschoollunches.com/ to place your order.
Holy Spirit School Lunch is served by parent volunteers and catered by Carmen's Bistro in Troy, New York.
If you would like to volunteer as a lunch server, please contact the main office to find out how.
A neat and tidy appearance reflects a responsible and caring attitude, pride in ourselves and in our school. We expect that children will be properly attired each day.
- All students must come to school in dress code and leave in dress code.
- Shirts must be tucked in.
- If pants, shorts, or skorts, etc. have belts loops a black, brown, or navy belt is required.
- A note must be sent with the student if there is an emergency situation that arises which causes them to be out of dress code.
- Boys will maintain an above the collar gentleman’s haircut.
- No make-up is allowed.
- No jewelery except stud-type earrings (girls only) and watches are allowed.
- No polo shirts with dress uniforms from October 15th-April 30th. Polo shirts for K-4 are acceptable on PE days.
- No low cut or no show socks.
- No unnatural colors in hair.
- Only clear nail polish may be worn (girls only).
NOTE: The Holy Spirit School logo is the property of Holy Spirit School and may not be used on any apparel or in any way without the expressed written permission of Holy Spirit School. The school has granted permission for B. Lodge and Co. to use our logo for the purchase of providing official uniforms. These are the only uniforms that are allowable under the Holy Spirit School Dress Code.